Janitorial Staff Member
Vice President of Operations
Coordinating with the Vice President of Operations, the janitorial staff position oversees the janitorial and routine maintenance tasks associated with their assigned facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities/Functions
- Oversee all janitorial tasks associated with the assigned facility(s). While there are common tasks (e.g., surface cleaning, window cleaning, vacuuming, restroom cleaning, etc.) associated with any campus facility, there are unique requirements generally associated with each assigned building. The Vice President of Operations will review and assign all unique facility tasks.
- Assist in setting up and breaking down special events as needed.
- Ensure all janitorial and facility supplies are kept in adequate stock.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications (Skills and Abilities Required)
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years janitorial experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to work Saturdays, evenings or weekends as needed.
- Through behavior and actions, embraces the core values of Williamson.
- Ability to work in teams or work independently.
- This position will primarily be working indoors within assigned campus facility(s) in performing a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and handle the physical demands of the job including standing and bending, operating equipment.
- No direct supervisory requirements.
Please note this position (job) description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position (job). Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send resume to Tim Brown (email preferred) email@example.com